Choctaw Economic Development Authority (CEDA)
Who we are…
The Economic Development Authority works to create an environment in the City of Choctaw where business and industry can invest money in our community and receive a quality return on that investment; where every part of the workforce can find and maintain quality employment and earn a quality wage; and where citizens can enjoy life and prosper. Choctaw works hard to retain our hometown sense of community while offering existing and new businesses an exciting place to write their success stories.
A great place to settle down…Choctaw is a small community where the values of small town living merge with strong incentives for economic growth.
- Business Mike Turek, Old Germany Restaurant 405-390-8647
- City of Choctaw Ed Brown, City Manager 405-390-8198
- Finance Alex Lancaster, FNB Community Bank 405-713-4749
- Parks/Recreation/Golf Course Ryan Hill, City of Choctaw 405-769-2431
- Schools Dr. Jim McCharen, Superintendent of Schools 405-306-8210
- Tiff District Forrest “Butch” Freeman, OK County Treasurer 405-713-1316
- Veterans Memorial Ryan Hill, City of Choctaw 405-769-2431
Join these successful national and regional chains who have chosen to locate within the Choctaw, OK market. Revenue and performance has exceeded expectations.
Arby’s Pizza Hut
Arvest Bank Sonic
Auto Zone Subway
Chase Bank Sakura Japanese Steak House
CVS Taco Bell
Little Caesars Tractor Supply
More to Follow!