The primary offices for City Management and Administration are located at City Hall at 2500 N. Choctaw Rd.  We are open from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Monday through Friday and are closed on the following holidays:  New Year’s Day, President’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Veteran’s Day, Thanksgiving and the Friday after, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.

Physical Location:   2500 N. Choctaw Road, Choctaw, OK 73020-0567

Mailing Address:     P.O. Box 567, Choctaw, OK 73020-0567

Phone: 405-390-8198      Fax: 405-390-8607

Code Enforcement:  405-281-6869   Public Works:  405-390-1121   Animal Control:  405-769-3821


The following Departments are located inside City Hall:

Administration,  the office of the City Manager.

Utility Billing, responsible for handling all water, sewer, storm water, and trash billing.

Municipal Court, where fines and court fees can be paid.

Public Works – Engineering, where street, and utility maintenance is conducted.

City Planning, where zoning and comprehensive plan information can be obtained.

Development Center, where building permits and inspections are accepted.

Parks and Recreation, where pavilion rentals, events, and general information can be found.

Code Enforcement, to report high grass and weeds, derelict vehicles, trash and debris, etc.  The Code Enforcement officer is located at the Fire Department.


To request work orders for Water, Sewer, Street, Parks, Cemetery, or other Public Works issues, or for response to other City issues, please fill out the form below.  Work orders will be generated and sent to the proper department, other City issues will be routed to the correct City Department for response.  When requesting a work order, please include as much information about the location of the issue, such as directional guides for side of street or corner location to help our crews identify the problem.  If reporting a street light out, we need to know which address and/or street corner (NW, SW, SE, NE) as well as whether the light is completely out, or blinking.  For emergency issues please call City Hall directly to report your issue at 405-390-8198.