Open Monday-Friday, 9:00 am to 1:00 pm. Contact Lorna Harper, Manager, at 405-390-8040 for more information.
Located at 14653 Dean Street, the Choctaw Senior Citizens Center provides a wealth of information and opportunities for members of our community age 60 and older.
Here are just a few:
- Bingo, Dominoes, Board & Card Games
- Birthday Celebrations first Monday of the month
- Blood Pressure & Blood Sugar Clinics (weekly)
- Coffee & Tea
- Computer access with internet and wi-fi
- Free Panera Bread (Mondays)
- Free transportation (see below)
- Guest Speakers and Seminars with information specifically for seniors
- Holiday Dinners and Parties
- Lunch (see below)
- Referral Information
The Senior Center serves lunch every weekday at 11:30 am.
Reservations are required and we request a donation of $1.50.
Please call 405-390-8040 to make your reservation.
Be picked up at home and returned back home, free!
The Senior Center offers free transportation to-and-from the Center as well as to-and-from Walmart and to limited medical appointments.