Dan Murdock, Presiding Traffic Judge
Traffic Court is held at 4:30pm and 5:30pm in the Courtroom at City Hall, located at 2500 N. Choctaw Road. See schedule below.
Traffic Court hears and determines all prosecutions wherein a violation of any traffic ordinance of this city is charged, including any such prosecutions transferred to the court in accordance with application law.
- Citations: Options are listed on the back of your citation. You may also contact the Court Clerk for additional options.
- Fine amount: Contact the Court Clerk during regular business hours for fine amounts.
- Method of Payment: Payments may be made in person at the Choctaw Police Department between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm before the court date.
- On Court dates: payments made after 3:30 pm must be made at the Courtroom, located at City Hall, 2500 N. Choctaw Road.
- We are unable to accept any form of payment over the phone.
- Accepted forms of payment: Cash, Cashier Check, Money Order, Credit Card, and Personal Checks (only on non-warrant fines) are accepted.
- Payments can also be made online here.
For questions about Traffic Court, please contact the Court Clerk at 405-390-3333.
Phone calls after 3:30 pm on court dates will not be accepted or returned.
If you miss your court date or fail to pay your fine in full, there will be a warrant issued for your arrest.
The Court Clerk’s office is located at the Choctaw Police Department, 13240 NE 23rd Street, Choctaw, OK.
2018 Traffic Court Dates ***THESE DATES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE***
January 8th & 22nd
February 12th & 26th
March 12th & 26th
April 9th & 23rd
May 7th & 21st
June 11th & 25th
July 9th & 23rd
August 13th & 27th
September 10th & 24th
October 8th & 22nd
November 12th & 26th
***THESE DATES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE***
Traffic court is held at 4:30 and 5:30 in the Courtroom at City Hall, located at 2500 N. Choctaw Road, Choctaw, OK.