Choctaw Senior Citizens Center
Open Mon-Fri 9am to 1pm
Contact Lorna Harper, Manager, at 405-390-8040 for more information
Located at 14653 Dean Street, the Choctaw Senior Citizens Center provides a wealth of information and opportunities for members of our community age 60 and older.
Here are just a few of the services and activities they provide:
- Lunch served daily (see below for more details)
- Birthday Celebrations first Monday of the month
- Bingo every Tuesday and Thursday at 10am
- Devotionals every Wednesday at 10:30am
- Guest Speakers and Seminars with information specifically for Seniors Monthly
- Referral Information
- Computer access with internet and free Wi-Fi on site
- Blood Pressure & Blood Sugar Clinics (weekly)
- Dominoes, Board & Card Games
- Holiday Dinners and Parties
- Free Panera Bread (Mondays)
- Coffee & Tea
- Free transportation (see below)
The Senior Center offers Free Transportation to and from the Center as well as to and from Walmart and to limited Medical Appointments. Be picked up at home and returned back home free!
The Senior Center serves lunch every weekday at 11:30am. Reservations are required and we request a donation of $1.50. Please call 405-390-8040 to make your reservation.