Each member of the support services has a specific duty in furtherance of the mission of the City.

For Park Pavilion rental and information about recreational areas around Choctaw contact our Parks and Recreation Department at 405-390-8198.

To file a code enforcement complaint, contact our Code Enforcement Officer at 405-390-8300.

To file an animal complaint or check on a missing pet, contact our Animal Control Officer at 405-769-3821.